пятница, 28 декабря 2012 г.

At the end of the day


Hi! I decided to write this post to summarize that I have done at the end of this year. So, let's start)
You know, I have been learning English for 2 years in total, I just was an elementary student when I decided to learn the language. Actually I did it in order to get ready for my exam in the university.  English is considered to be a very difficult and especially boring, but classes with Tatiana proved it the opposite way. Learning English with her is a lot of fun and  really enjoyable, she makes it really interesting, so it paves the way for learning it with all the passion. 
But sometimes I felt down in the dumps and I didn’t want to learn English, sometimes I even didn’t believe that I could speak one day, because It was very hard for me from the start.  Nevertheless I have coped with it, I just was working my fingers to the bone. And I really need to say that it helped, during some time I started to notice that I was making progress, that my knowledge had been building up and building up until I realized that I can speak naturally and fluently. Honestly I don’t remember that moment, I started being good at it happened kind of suddenly.  There is only one thing to regret, I shouldn’t have missed our classes, because if I hadn’t done it I would have gotten results earlier then I did.
 So, I’d like to recommend you to do your best. You might want to either see English movies and sit comes with subtitles or listen podcasts and write out some interesting phrases or idioms, in brief keep your ear to the ground.
I wish good luck all the people who learn English and I would like them to believe in themselves. English is not so difficult as it seems.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий